Editorial content and graphics on this website are protected by copyright and international treaties. They may not be copied without the express permission of PERSPECTIVE, which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of PERSPECTIVE editorial content and graphics online for any purpose is strictly prohibited, except as described in the permitted use clause:
Permitted use clause
The right to download and store or output the articles from PERSPECTIVE is granted to users for their personal use only. Any other reproduction, by any means – mechanical or electronic – without the express written permission of PERSPECTIVE is strictly prohibited.
In quoting PERSPECTIVE editorial content in promotional materials or on product packaging, PERSPECTIVE requires written agreement stating that you will use it in context, attribute the quote accurately and identify PERSPECTIVE as the source. Please keep in mind, however, that PERSPECTIVE does not necessarily sponsor or endorse the products or services of others.
Among the trademarks and service marks owned by PERSPECTIVE are: PERSPECTIVE Executive Search, Perspecs.
The “look and feel” of PERSPECTIVE’s websites are also trademarks. This includes all graphical elements and combinations of elements.
PERSPECTIVE Privacy Statement
PERSPECTIVE respects the privacy of every individual who visits PERSPECTIVE’s websites. In dealing with PERSPECTIVE you may provide PERSPECTIVE with personal information about yourself. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing PERSPECTIVE’s use of personal information that PERSPECTIVE may obtain about you. By using the PERSPECTIVE websites you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
1. “PERSPECTIVE” means PERSPECTIVE Group and any of its subsidiaries and related companies.
2. PERSPECTIVE recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by individuals. We created the following policy guidelines with a fundamental respect for our users’' right to privacy to guide our relationships with our users.
3. PERSPECTIVE is committed to following policies which protect your privacy and comply with current international data protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data. PERSPECTIVE will only obtain personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which PERSPECTIVE obtains will be processed fairly and lawfully.
Use of your personal information
4. PERSPECTIVE collects personal data for use in the normal course of PERSPECTIVE’s business. Your personal data may be held and processed in connection with an assignment that PERSPECTIVE discusses with you, for the general development of PERSPECTIVE’s business and for administrative purposes relating to those purposes. PERSPECTIVE may use your contact details that you provide to PERSPECTIVE to inform you about relevant opportunities, developments and events, unless you decide to opt out.
5. PERSPECTIVE will only process the individual data which you provide to PERSPECTIVE for these purposes. PERSPECTIVE will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the relevant purposes.
6. Please note that the information that you provide to PERSPECTIVE is processed and held on computer systems and files. Where PERSPECTIVE passes on data to third parties (clients) PERSPECTIVE ensures that appropriate confidentiality arrangements are in place. PERSPECTIVE does not provide your details to third parties for any marketing or promotional purposes.
Accuracy and security
7. PERSPECTIVE will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date. If you believe that any of the information that PERSPECTIVE holds about you is incorrect, please notify us.
8. PERSPECTIVE will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information online over the Internet and will not hold PERSPECTIVE responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to PERSPECTIVE’s negligence or wilful default.
9. PERSPECTIVE’s websites may contain hypertext links to external websites. PERSPECTIVE is not responsible for and accepts no liability in relation to these websites.
10. PERSPECTIVE will take all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested to do so, PERSPECTIVE will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. PERSPECTIVE may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with PERSPECTIVE has ended, for example for legal and regulatory reasons.
11. You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that PERSPECTIVE maintains on you (a fee may be payable). You should also note that, under data protection laws, in certain circumstances you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and have certain rights of access, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you should write to PERSPECTIVE (see “Contact Us”).
13. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with PERSPECTIVE you can contact us at +43 1 5122355-0.